Anyone order from Aroma Heaven/Rustic Escentuals?

Gravity

I order from them a lot. I've been burning Pink Sugar, Sex on the Beach, and Pumpkin Pie Spice for the past 3 weeks with great throw in soy. The Blissful Blackberry is wonderful, and the Black Cherry is, too. Don't have my notes right here, but there are others that are really good in soy.

Their shipping is super fast. I get mine sometimes the next day if I place an order early. I'm in the same state. I've always had wonderful customer service from them. I have tons of oils from them that I just haven't had time to try yet in soy. Their scent chart does give soy notes. Will list more when I dig out my notes.

Thanks Luci... I appreciate it! I'm looking for a kickarse Yankee Clean Cotton dupe. I normally go through NG, and have heard/read great things about their Fresh Linen... but not sure if it's exactly what I'm after. Gonna have to get a sample next time I order! ;)

The Celtic Moonspice f/o has been my MOST requested and fastest selling scent since I added it, I sold out of it at my last show! A MUST try scent. And I just got a sample of the Lavender, Apples & Oak which I will be pouring up today and testing! Aroma Haven so far as some EXCELLENT scents.

I second this. This is my # 1 seller and has been since I started selling it. This and Clear Blue Waters are the only ones I buy from them. Celtic Moon Spice is to die for. I love it.

Thanks for the info, guys! My pouring partner was eyeing that Celtic Moon Spice the other day... now it sounds like we HAVE to try that one!

If you know of any other MUST-HAVE scents from them, please list them... I like to order a handful of scents at a time to make it worth it... (okay, to make it more like christmas when they arrive... I won't lie!) ;)

I've got a few of theirs that I am really pleased with! Lemon Chiffon I poured in Joy with great results. Their Southern Pecan Pie is super yumma-licious, and their Whipped Cream scent is awesome in MP although it goes brown on ya super fast if you don't use the vanilla color stabilizer! HTH