Daystar

Lightning Bug

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie, Vanille Banane, Enchantress, Coeur De Vahine (sp?), & Chinatown throw well. Vanille Abricot is a bit less strong, but I keep it anyway. The only ones I didn't like the throw on were Vanille Coco and Un Bois Vanille.....but it was in a jelly jar, so a bigger jar might throw much better.

Yeah but all orders placed before what Nov. 2 or 4 will be honored. I'm still holding off and not for sales, just my piles of things to do are ummm too big.

And don't blame the collective us about looking at Day-Star. Just blame Dani. She can take it. Heck she should have to buy everyone the dessert collection. :laugh2:

Yeah but all orders placed before what Nov. 2 or 4 will be honored. I'm still holding off and not for sales, just my piles of things to do are ummm too big.

And don't blame the collective us about looking at Day-Star. Just blame Dani. She can take it. Heck she should have to buy everyone the dessert collection. :laugh2:

hey hey now!!!! I didn't do it!!! lmbo!

Dani

You guys are doomed! I know I am. I'm waiting for my samples and when they get here I'm gonna toss the box right back at the mailman. Then of course the box would break open and the scents would waft through the air to my nose which would result in me picking up all the samples,guard them with all my might as I head back to the computer to order some more. Then I'm gonna get a phone call from Visa stating there has been a suspicious large amount of $ charged just for oils. Yup I'm doomed.

Shannon