A Scent Shop is Closing!

CountryGal

Does anyone know when or why? I'm guessing the when is when she is out of supplies.

I just went over there and read Leah's posting which just says her life has taken different directions and her heart is not in it. Wow, this is such a surprise. I wonder if business was not so hot?? What a shame. She had some nice oils.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything "through the grapevine" about if someone is going to buy her oils? I noticed she's out of stock on a lot of oils already. I used a few of Leah's FOs; it would be nice to think someone is going to buy them so they'd still be available....

WOW am I SHOCKED and saddened by this :cry2: !! Leah (which you won't remember) you a few years ago talked to me for along time over the phone about your experiences w/ soy (which she poured way before becoming a supplier) and the woes of frosting and such as I was green to EVERYTHING about candles! I was so impressed by her kindness and knowledge, and willingness to share w/ me (as many won't take the time).

I wish you luck on this new path you've taken!! If you visit her site it explains exactly what she's selling business wise http://www.ascentshop.com/

Now what to do about all her GREAT FOs I am now in need of :undecided