Where can I find...

Well, CS has really great priced FO's, IMO.

I bought 8 oz for 7.95. Great H and C throw.

I even had the scent on my hands for 10 plus hours after the pour, and I was at work and washed my hands like 5 times!

My coworker even said I smelled like candle scents too. FWIW!

At JS I bought 4 oz for 9 bucks. Not working for me in ez soy. Very weak.

BCN has scents that work great as well, and some are cheaper B/C closeouts, great H and C throw in EZ soy too! HTH!!! :yay:

thecandlesource.com fantastic oils and inexpensive. 1oz-$1.25 4oz-$3.89 8oz-$6.89 i use pure soy and loren's oils are wonderful in soy. try some samples. i also use millcreek they also have great quality oils. ng's great, bcn hit or miss for me, love the bnl oils.

Sorry I'm kind of new to this forum, so not familiar with all the abbreviations yet. Could you please tell me what the following stand for...

"ng's great, bcn hit or miss for me, love the bnl oils"

"Well, CS has really great priced FO's, IMO."

Thanks so much for the replies I really appreciate it. It's always great to hear what others think before throwing money down the drain willy nilly! (Which I've done)

~Kelly

Sometimes (not always, but usually) you get what you pay for....with that being said, Peaks has very good fo's.... I have been mostly happy with Natures Garden...Day Star has some awesome fo's

I have heard some great reviews for Solas (not tried them yet but they are next)....

Guess the bottom line is you should just order sample packs, put them in wax and see what YOU think.