If you teach your family new cuss words when you print labels

Then you must try onlinelabels.com I have a few of my products that I do the labels for at home (others I have done through a printer). For my clamshells I bought the nametag labels at Officemax...Avery brand. I never knew so many colorful words could come out of my mouth. You know the ole story, one sheet would come out great, the next ten would be off. You should see the email I sent Avery at 2am...I am not proud of it. :laugh2: Anyway, I bought the SAME label from onlinelabels.com and for this past show, I printed out 73 sheets and not ONE printed incorrectly. I had the same experience with 2inch round labels (white, not craft). I don't know why, but they just work where as I was forever pulling my hair out with Avery labels. The fact the prices are better is just an added plus!

I never knew so many colorful words could come out of my mouth. You know the ole story, one sheet would come out great, the next ten would be off. You should see the email I sent Avery at 2am...I am not proud of it. :laugh2:

LMOF!!! OMG I hear ya, I hear ya! I go through the exact same thing when trying to print out the scent names on my 'good custom made labels'. Geez by the time you realized what's happening and frantically trying to cancel the print button which for some reason has a 30 seconds delay before it actually stops the printing, the whole sheet is done! (As well as your 'managed to squeeze 25 cuss words in one sentence!')

Well at least you vented to Avery instead of throwing the printer out the window. Mine is sitting dangerously in front of one. LOL!!

Shannon