Shipping to the UK?

Katcameback

I buy from the US and Canada all the time. I get lots of FO, wicks etc sent over regularly from here on the classifieds and also from most suppliers.To ship to the UK, all you need to do is find out the weight of the parcel, use the online price calculator for USPS or Canadian Postal Service to find out which is the best and most cost effective method (airmail or surface depending on what the customer wants) Then take your parcel to the post office and post as usual. They will get you to fill in a small customs form, which takes about 2 minutes and is attached to the parcel.

Yup, it is really that easy.

Even easier, if they pay via paypal, you can print out all the customs forms, an slide them in the clear stick on envelope at the PO. Ask for a few extra envelopes, and they'll pick up the package at your door next time!

Be sure you get their phone number too, it's required on international shipments..lol

For the longest time, I was intimidated by shipping stuff overseas. I wasn't sure what forms needed to be filled out and what kind of postage was required. I finally bit the bullet and took the time to learn what needed to be done. It's not hard at all. If you ship via the Paypal website or even the USPS's click and ship program, all the forms are right there to fill out. Just simply fill them out, and pay for postage and WA-LAA you are in the International Market. I am very happy that I took the time to learn how to do this, it has opened up my market tremendously. It's fun tracking where I've sent packages to. Just this week, it was Ireland, Channel Islands in the UK and Malaysia!

Side note: in my opnion the USPS will be the most economical for your customers. FedEx and the like are waaaay out of the ball park for International shipments.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help!