Looking For Indiana Candle Supplies

Hello Everyone,

We recently moved to southwestern Indiana and shipping on my candle supplies is forcing me to re-think my candle business. I have been making candles for 3 years and have always had to ship my supplies from Texas or BCN. I love my supplies but would like to save on shipping but I can't seem to find a close supplier. I have reviewed the newbie links on this sight and have searched using google but have found nothing close enough to drive. I am looking for a supplier in southern Indiana, southern Illinois, or northwestern Kentucky. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Kimmi:cool2: :D

Thank you both for such fast responses. I used the site with suppliers listed by state. What a great site!!! Unfortunately all of them are too far of a drive...looks like I will just have to swallow the shipping costs! Thank you again!

Kimmi :D

ics and millcreek are in northern in. millcreek is about 11/2hrs south of ics.

flickersfragrances is in indianapolis (south side) beech grove area.

flowerpatchcandleandsupply.com is in southern in but not sure they had some sort of medicial problem so i'm not sure if she's open.

Hello..........depending on what supplies you need we are located in Greenfield, In. 20 miles east if Indianapolis. We ship at standard UPS ground rates. We off tart/votive wax, liquid dye, un-cut fragrances, zinc wicks, etc. We are a candle factory and sell retail and wholesale.

Thanks!

317-467-6242

www.heavenlyscentscandle.com

We don't list our supplies online at this time but you can call!

Alabaster advertises their location as Louisville, KY but it is actually in Jeffersonville, IN. (it is right across the river) I used to pick up my supplies but it might be cheaper for you to pay the shipping with the cost of gas these days.

Alabaster advertises their location as Louisville, KY but it is actually in Jeffersonville, IN. (it is right across the river) I used to pick up my supplies but it might be cheaper for you to pay the shipping with the cost of gas these days.

Actually they have moved to Louisville now. It's off the Gene Snyder, about 20 miles farther than they were in Jeffersonville.