In a pinch for something pepperminty

Tess

Hey all. I am in a pinch of sorts. I wholesaler of mine ordered a peppermint fragrance from me. I used Peaks Vanilla Mint. However I cannot stand to pour this for some reason. I really get nausiated. I am placing an order for Peaks and Natures Garden and LSCS this week. So if I could maybe get some suggestions on what is a pretty decent peppermint I would sure apprecciate it. So far I have tried the Vanilla Mint from Peak (blech). I ordered the peppermint from there but I get a slight fuel smell, dunno if it is my candlenose, or the oil, I am thinking about Jack Frost from NG. Can anyone give me a good comparision. Sorry to be such a spooner. But I am desperate. TIA

Hey all. I am in a pinch of sorts. I wholesaler of mine ordered a peppermint fragrance from me. I used Peaks Vanilla Mint. However I cannot stand to pour this for some reason. I really get nausiated. I am placing an order for Peaks and Natures Garden and LSCS this week. So if I could maybe get some suggestions on what is a pretty decent peppermint I would sure apprecciate it. So far I have tried the Vanilla Mint from Peak (blech). I ordered the peppermint from there but I get a slight fuel smell, dunno if it is my candlenose, or the oil, I am thinking about Jack Frost from NG. Can anyone give me a good comparision. Sorry to be such a spooner. But I am desperate. TIA

Don't have a reccomendation for you. Just want to tell you that Peaks Vanilla Mint makes me feel oogie as well.

Tess,

I just wanted to let you know I poured candy cane on Friday morning and a friend stopped by to help and learn a little of what candle pouring is about. Well, she had a party last night at her house and we decided to test burn one of the candy cane candles (although we didn't give it enough time to cure). THe candle is AWESOME!!! Everyone that went in there commented on it! She said she could still smell the candle today at noon! Definately a keeper scent...I forgot just how much I love it! HTH

Kimmi

• 11 months later...
Tess,

I just wanted to let you know I poured candy cane on Friday morning and a friend stopped by to help and learn a little of what candle pouring is about. Well, she had a party last night at her house and we decided to test burn one of the candy cane candles (although we didn't give it enough time to cure). THe candle is AWESOME!!! Everyone that went in there commented on it! She said she could still smell the candle today at noon! Definately a keeper scent...I forgot just how much I love it! HTH

Kimmi

This is an old thread but wanted to ask.. Where did you get your candy cane? Have tried many and still don't like them. Yet have smelled several in the stores I like. Maybe this will be one I haven't tried.

I have this problem with Jack Frost from Natural Artisan, but last year I got some from Lonestar and it didn't nauseate me at all. It was more of a candy cane scent and the one from NA is super minty and not sweet at all. I might add some vanilla to it.

Try Lonestar if you can. Or go with some of the other suggestions. Just tryin to help. :D

This is an old thread but wanted to ask.. Where did you get your candy cane? Have tried many and still don't like them. Yet have smelled several in the stores I like. Maybe this will be one I haven't tried.

Sharon,

Sorry I didn't see this sooner...I get my candy cane from Wix n Wax in Texas. Great people - great scent!

HTH

Kimmi

Winter from Solas! Someone just asked if I made peppermint (which I have also) but since Winter is new for me I suggested they smell that one ... their answer 'ooooohhhh'!!

I think Scented might have suggested this one before.