Cutest Monkey Lotion Bottle!

ah-soy

Love those.So cute.What I would like is a 4 ounce mini monkey bottle and maybe put some bubble gum lotion or bubble bath in it.Good Christmas gift and unique for some child to get.Something useful than all the toys they break and all the candy they eat.Might want to take a bath. I was searching for the price but I probably missed it.I went to ALL bottles but got bored so will look later.

LynnS

That is a great bottle for kids.

That is a surplus company, they buy out other companies overstock or discontinued items. If you buy from them it is best to call and check if any is left before you try and buy on-line. Also a lot of the items are one of a kind once it's gone it's gone. So before you decide to carry a certain packaging for a product you should think about the availability.

Good to know min order is $500.00.They sure didn't last long.Might have been gone before we saw them.

It would be bad to get so many and want to carry them all the time but never be able to purchase more.I did put them in my favorites to go back but really don't need $500.00 worth of anything unless I know it sells.

I might do some searching for kids things since Christmas is just around the corner.Let you all know if I find anything but it won't be a $500 min order.

LynnS

In addition to surplus items, this company does carry some stock items that are very reasonably priced. When I did bath n body I used a lot of their stock bottles, tops and sets (they have great little jars perfect for samples). Not sure what the minimum order is now, but maybe worth a look for a future co-op? You need to call to find out which items are stock...

Dang it!!:angry2: I was hoping Julia could get those, they are just PERFECT for her business!! grrrr

I wonder if someone else carries them???

Sooo cute too!! :(

Thanks for looking out for me guys! People are always sending me links to monkey things which I truly appreciate. Someone sent me that bottle link and I ordered right away, this was a month or so ago, but alas they were out of them then. They should take them off of the site

Thanks for looking out for me guys! People are always sending me links to monkey things which I truly appreciate. Someone sent me that bottle link and I ordered right away, this was a month or so ago, but alas they were out of them then. They should take them off of the site

We should go in together and buy in bulk :)