Pictures from my show today

KJohnson

Here are pictures from my show today. It was a GREAT Day!! All the wood displays you see I built. The newest one is the wickless display. The picture of my riser and wickless display was close to the end of the day and I didnt have enough left to fill it but I wanted a picture of it.Thanks for looking!

Kris

post-1508-139458411164_thumb.jpg

post-1508-13945841147_thumb.jpg

post-1508-139458411473_thumb.jpg

thank you!

The wickless candles sell like HOT CAKES! People just love them!!

I gotta tell you...my son who is 12 helped me carry everything in to the show this morning in the dark...cold..like 33 degrees and drizzling....It was sooooo nice to leave at the end of the day with LOTS of empty boxes!! I built this wickless display...and put little boards at an angle...this way I have my wickless in one area instead of here and there all over the table tops. I just stocked what I could in the display and replenished when I could.

Your table and displays look wonderful. I like the heart on your business cards/Brochures. It's so cute! I also like the border of little star and hearts on your pricelist for the candles.......soooo cute!

I'm glad you sold lots and were able to take home some empty boxes. What a great feeling!

Thank you everyone! I have a few things I am going to change...but Im so excited..once i have a great show like this one..then I have to book a show for every weekend..its like Im a "show junkie" LOL ...soooo Im in the process of booking shows for the next 3 weekends! then I have 2 fundraisers! Wish me luck!

Kris