newbie needs help

Welcome, I am a newbie too cant help you out yet, need help myself. I noticed everett are you in PA? If you are i am real close to you. I am sure there are alot of states with the town everett. Any way welcome to the Board.:yay:I tried to email you but it wouldnt let me.

Could be you didn't stir enough to incorporate all of the oil. Did you "weigh" the fragrance oil before you added it or did you measure it? Weights of oil differ so it's important to weigh them as opposed to measuring them.

If you're using plain paraffin wax without additives and 1 oz FO, it wouldn't be surprising for some of the fragrance to leak out. You could try it with 3/4 oz FO, or you could use a wax that's specially pre-blended for use in containers (they hold scent better than straight paraffin), or you could try adding some Vybar 260. HTH.

Welcome, I am a newbie too cant help you out yet, need help myself. I noticed everett are you in PA? If you are i am real close to you. I am sure there are alot of states with the town everett. Any way welcome to the Board.:yay:I tried to email you but it wouldnt let me.

Im from everett pa. a little town. where r u from? I don't know if im using this board right, i cant find any directions and ive never done it before, so i hope you get this.

Could be you didn't stir enough to incorporate all of the oil. Did you "weigh" the fragrance oil before you added it or did you measure it? Weights of oil differ so it's important to weigh them as opposed to measuring them.

As I said, Im very new to this, the bottle said 1 oz so I put it all in, i didnt know i should weight it, do i purchase a small scale for that?

R.S. small little town. I will send you an email. Do this go to the top to quick links then to edit options there is a box you can check to allow people to email you. If you dont want to do that click on shaya and it should say send an email to shaya.

If it was a 1 oz sample bottle then it's already been weighed...so, the next thing you can do is remelt it, stir very well and then repour it. If you don't keep it on the heat for too long you shouldn't lose much scent.