Need help with votive wax

I wanted to try js fo's but i also need to try some votive wax, I would like to order both from the same company to save on shipping. I was going to order fo's from Peaks and the 4794 but they are sold out right now. I thought i would try just scents since i heard a lot mentioned about them. I was online last night and they had the 10 for 10 and now today it is

gone:sad2: any way i was wondering about the jsvot How everyone likes it. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ORDERING VOT WAX and i just need advice. (I am still new) Yes i did do a search on jsvot and only one thing came up. Help

Also Why would my containers have, looks like cracks but it isnt is this what you call wet spots?

my experience with JS fo's is that the scent description seems to refer to scent throw in soy and B&B. I have purchased js fo's and tried them in parrafin. I use j50 for my containers and 4794 for my votives and tarts. I find that the scent throw from js fo's aren't as good as other suppliers. Could be that they throw better in soy or it is just me.

my experience with JS fo's is that the scent description seems to refer to scent throw in soy and B&B. I have purchased js fo's and tried them in parrafin. I use j50 for my containers and 4794 for my votives and tarts. I find that the scent throw from js fo's aren't as good as other suppliers. Could be that they throw better in soy or it is just me.

Thank you for the help. I must have dumb questions because I dont seem to get many answers to my Question. I am using j50 for container wax. Do you know what would cause the white looking cracks but the top is still smooth

If you do not care whether you use soy or parafin. I would wait until the 4794 becomes available. I tried several votive waxes, including the granulated, before I tried the 4794. Love this wax! It also makes very nice tarts. I mostly do pillars, votives and tarts. So some one doesn't jump in - for four years. (I am not a newbie). I do some containers, but using J223. I don't quite understand. Are they cracks in the wax itself? Or does it look like the wax is not adhering to the jar-wetspots? As far as JS scents go- a lot are hit or miss. Peaks has very good scents, altho even then there are some I don't particularly care for. Scent is one of the most argumentive aspects in candlemaking. Some love some that others hate. Some work good for some even in the same application. ?Scent in J223 I do it -I love it. You do it -you hate it. Test and test.

I too have to say wait for the 4794. I have been making candles for over 3 years and this was a keeper for me after trying many. I do have to say I haven't tried JS votive wax because I have been using the 4794 before JS was in business. However, I am a big fan of JS scents. Yes, some are hit or miss, but I have found that with every supplier including NG, CC, Peaks, BC, C & S...and so on. Here are some JS scents that kick for me in 4794:

Country Kitchen

Cinnamon Cider

Becky's Ultimate Vanilla

Amber Romance

Apple Cinnamon

I am sorry I don't have any help for you on the container wax...:(

i do heat the container in the oven on warm. It is not on the sides it is just on the top. When you say wet marks i am thinking more spoty. (I have not seen this yet) This is hard to explain it almost looks like swirls not really but kind of, almost looks like color and wax didnt mix well i did stir a while till it all seemed blended. I am still testing but this happened to me when i started using the J50 before that i tried joy wax NG and that didnt happen. It doesnt seem to be going away. The other way maybe to descripe it is it looks like lighter lines. Like if you would bend a hard piece of plastic and it got a little cloudy where you bent it. Sorry it is very hard to explain just thought maybe it would have happened to someone.

About the votive wax I found 4794 on BC andI have tried some of their scents that were pretty good so i think i will order from them.

I have been testing and testing some more just alot of Questions.