I've done it again!

Shani

Since I've learned how to design sites, I'm never satisfied with my own! With the previous site, I said, this is it! It was clean, easy to navigate, and the whole shabang! Low and behold, here I am again! I've changed the packaging, and the overall look of my company. I'm going for a more fun and funky feel.

So, without further ado, here's the new Gift Boulevard! Please let me know your thoughts and always, it is greatly appreciated!

I think the site is really cute overall! When I clicked on the site map at the top, the white font was really hard for me to see against the pink background. Maybe it's my screen though...

Then this line was "off" to me:

We have fiery buttermilk bath bombs that will not simmer at the bottom of your tub,

Fiery? I don't know if that's a word that I would want to associate with soaking in a tub and simmer doesn't sound right either. I assume you mean something like the bombs won't sink to the bottom of the tub, but simmer makes me think of cooking and not the fact the the bombs blend into the tub water...

On your Body and Lip Smoothers page, I think it's supposed to say "compromised" not comprised.

I really like the site though! It's definitely fun!! I'm not trying to nitpick, so I hope you don't mind my thoughts...

I love the picture on the front page. Great looking bath bombs! Also liked the soap and bath bomb pages. I agree with Trish about the white font; it's very hard to read it against the background. Also, I didn't like the text being crossed out on the Specials page. If the special is over, just take it off. It would just make me mad that I missed the sale.

Jennifer

Well heck, instead of changing YOUR site again, and again, you could always make ME a site. That would give you an outlet for you obsession wouldn't it???!! :D

It looks really cute, eyecatching, especially those bombs-they are the bomb!! :thumbsup:

I didn't have time to look through everything, but love all your products, and the gift wrapping/boxing looks great, and is a great feature to offer.

I think the site is really cute overall! When I clicked on the site map at the top, the white font was really hard for me to see against the pink background. Maybe it's my screen though...

thanks for telling me, changed to a darker color that's not so hard to read...

On your Body and Lip Smoothers page, I think it's supposed to say "compromised" not comprised.

Thanks, it's always good to a another set of eyes:D

I really like the site though! It's definitely fun!! I'm not trying to nitpick, so I hope you don't mind my thoughts...

I don't consider it nitpicking at all; it's constructive critisicm!

Thank you all for the feedback!

Well heck, instead of changing YOUR site again, and again, you could always make ME a site. That would give you an outlet for you obsession wouldn't it???!! :D

It looks really cute, eyecatching, especially those bombs-they are the bomb!! :thumbsup:

I didn't have time to look through everything, but love all your products, and the gift wrapping/boxing looks great, and is a great feature to offer.

Thanks Michi! Believe me, if I had formal training in building sites, I would jump on it in a heart beat! I'm just afraid that I will not be able to build exactly what people want-or get the image across that they would like to portray for their company. So I'll just stick to my own; for now at least! ;)

I love the feel of the site.

I would change the "flavors" on the drop downs to scents. While your products are pretty enough to eat, I just don't believe they taste good!

The OH MY! Caught my eye in one of your soap descriptions..lol That's the main part of my company name.