wicking pics?

I read somewhere about wicking pins..(to hold wick in place above the containers & molds. I did a search & cant find anything..maybe Im caling it the wrong thing though. ANyone what i'm talking about? Right now i'm using kabob sticks..but move to much..lol I need another method. Please :D

Angie B

Bitter Creek has centering tools for containers. Scroll down the page and they are below the multiwick setter:

http://secure.candlesupply.com/catalog_page.cfm?queries_index=index7&ProductCodeID=46&ProductSubCodeID=231

Also, Peaks carries pillar wick pins at good prices. Scroll to bottom of page, the last 3 items are pillar wick pins.

http://www.peakcandle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=PCMS&Category_Code=ACC

I use chip clips to hold my wicks while my candles cool. They work so well, I can pull the wick tight and clamp the clip on the wick. It sits well on the jar also. I have bought those wick holders you are describing, but I couldnt get my wick tight. If you want some tho, you can get them at Candlescience.com.

I use two popsicle sticks and clip the top with those mini black (sometimes they are colored) office srping clips. I don't have a picture right now but if you need one, PM me and I will take one to show you.

Holds them real tight and straight....once you have been doing it for a bit, you get real good and quick at it. We have been doing it for 3 years.