Have you smelled....

Guest amynleebishop
the scent of carrot cake from Lone Star candle supply. OMG it is to die for. My entire house smells incredible...I just poured 4 pounds of Harmony blend scented with it. wow...my new favorite scent :D

Do you like the harmony blend wax?? I just received a case of it and I have never used it. I just finished up with a case of J50 and I loved that so I am hoping to have the same luck with this.:rolleyes2

Do you like the harmony blend wax?? I just received a case of it and I have never used it. I just finished up with a case of J50 and I loved that so I am hoping to have the same luck with this.:rolleyes2

I love the harmony blend, but have not tried any other container blends. So of course I love it. I made my first "perfect" container candle with it :highfive:

glad to hear you were able to create a wonderful new blend. :D

Please ignore some of the other rudeness on here, we all know you meant no harm.

I was not trying to be rude in the least bit way. Just trying to explain to a Newbie that this question should be posted in the Fragrance Discussion section.