Need reviews--Just scents fragrances

Candlegranny

I am getting ready to order samples from just scents and this will be the 1st time I have ordered from them any reviews would be appreciated or any must haves from them???

Becky's ultimate vanilla

Brown sugar pecan

Buttercreme hazelnutt extaordinare

Buttery brown sugar

Caramel apple

Chocolate chip cookie dough

Cinnamon nutmeg clove

Pumpkin vanilla creme

Vanilla buttercreme frosting

back up fragrances

pumpkin nog

pumpkin pie spice

nana's old fashioned apple butter

kitchen spice - white barn

winter candy apple - bbw

christmas splendor

christmas mulberry

Any help would be appreciated I want to order today

Blessings, Jane

From your list I've tried brown sugar pecan, caramel apple, chocolate chip cookie dough and nana's old fashioned apple butter. The cookie dough one didn't have a knock your socks throw for me- did throw, just didn't knock me down like I like or like the others I've tried from your list. The nana's old fashioned apple butter should be moved to a must have IMO- it's YUM and perfect for fall! The caramel apple is excellent- out of all the caramel apple ones I've tried, this one is my favorite.

I have tried the Brown Sugar Pecan and it is very strong to me (but I'm not really a fan of it). I would agree that the Nana's old fashioned apple butter is a must have. The Pumpkin Nog is really good too. I have a sample of Pumpkin Vanilla Creme and it is yummy OOB, but I haven't put it in wax yet. The Caramel Apple is also sooo good. I'm not sure if the Vanilla Buttercreme Frosting is the same thing as the Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch, if so another winner. Very strong. Not sure about any of the other ones. But another must have in my opinion would be the Chestnuts and Brown Sugar.

HTH

I've tested or used the following in IGI 4630, 6%, HTP wicks:

Becky's ultimate vanilla - good

Cinnamon nutmeg clove - very light hot throw for me

Pumpkin vanilla creme - excellent

Vanilla buttercreme frosting - Do you mean Vanilla Buttercream Crunch? If so, excellent.

back up fragrances

pumpkin nog - very good

pumpkin pie spice - very good but I replaced it with the new pumpkin vanilla

nana's old fashioned apple butter - just okay for me, most people have better results with this one than i did

kitchen spice - white barn It threw well, but didn't smell like kitchen spice to me.

christmas splendor - very good. I have a lot of people that love this one

christmas mulberry - light throw for me

I would strongly recommend:

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Orange Chiffon Cake

Cinnamon Stix

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

A couple JS scents that are a must for me are:

Country Kitchen

Cinnamon Cider

Becky's Ultimate Vanilla is really great in a candle, but it rocks in B & B. My daughter was using some body wash made with BUV at the pool this summer and I walked in and thought ....good gravy, what is that lucious smell...and it was a one I had made her. Sometimes I think I want to switch to a more pure vanilla, but it keeps pulling me back in!

Becky's ultimate vanilla - my fav vanilla. Great alone and as a mixer. Super strong throw

Brown sugar pecan - another fav. It is very strong and smells very sweet, but not too bakery.

Buttercreme hazelnutt extaordinare - simply awesome

Buttery brown sugar - great oob, but haven't put it in wax yet.

Pumpkin vanilla creme - drool-worthy. I love this scent - definitely worth trying

pumpkin nog - another favorite of mine. I like all three pumpkin and carry them all, since they smell different enough

pumpkin pie spice

nana's old fashioned apple butter - wonderful apple scent. Great for fall.

kitchen spice - white barn - I really like this one (but I haven't smelled WB).

christmas splendor - great throw and nice holiday FO

Other FOs to try:

Candied Blueberries

Whipped Vanilla Cream :drool:

Sugared Clementine Spice

Mulberry Spice

Celestial Waters (not a fall scent, but smells amazing)

Spiced caramel cake

Chai Tea

Cranberry Orange

Cinnamon Roll with Vanilla Frosting (a must try!)

Country Kitchen

Peppermint Kisses

Thanks for the reviews. I didn't get a chance to order friday so now I'm glad I didn't will do so monday and the reviews will help me to make it easier.

Blessings to All, Jane

Well, you picked a good time because she's having a sample sale this week :D

I use C-3, and love JS's oils. I havent had one that doesnt work for me.

My fav's are

Cranberry spice. I have tried about 10 others, and this one is by far my fav

Hot apple pie Love this one, but she has a new version, and I am dying to try this.

Pumpkin Pie spice.Love this one too. It is spicy, but has a buttery background. A cust. fav.

Pumpkin Nog. I love this one. It gets stronger if I let it cure for a full 2 wks. It is a sweet pumpkin, sugar, and cinnamon. just a wonderful strong scent.

Apple butter. really smells like apple butter. It is a great fall scent, but I also really like this for a mixer. It is wonderful mixed with a gingerbread cookie.

Cinnamon cider is great. I love the sweet cinnamon, with apples being the background.