Testing, testing

Well to continue my point on the wax issue. Ok, there is always some error when it comes to making them and yes water can get in the wax from a double boiler, but if i bought a case of wax that ad water in/a big hollow in i'd be pretty darn cross!!! It costs enough, if the place u bought it from don't make sure they have a good supplier for their wax, are they really a good place to use?

Ok, every now and then the supplier can make a mistake, but i hate the idea of only giving back store credit! You paid for it with cash! You should get cash back!!! (If its an expensive item, like i'm guessing a case of wax is). After all, your forced to buy more from the place!!!!

Imagine you'd just bought a lovely candle and found it had lots of hollows / water in. Do you think you'd go back and buy more candles from this person? No!!!! Hence why candle makers test sooo much, but if the suppliers mess you around, well then why should we use them!

I'm not saying anything againts natures garden as such, i've never used them, but if your not happy with how you've been treated somewhere, why should you keep using them? I'm stopping using a UK company because i was really annoyed at their customer service, even though i liked their wax. The reason - well the principle of it and secondly, how do you know you're not gonna get shoddy service again

So to the poor person who's been slated on here for saying they weren't happy with the wax and customer service they received, well fair enough! We all have a right to rant (Which yes i am doing) and so why do ppl criticise other ppl so! I think you only need mention the fact that your a newbie and some ppl's eyes start rolling and they get patronising and condescending!

Anyway my rant is over, hopefully you'll see my points and not just rant back!!!

OK, well, that's not what I call eyeballing. You'll never know your wicks by sight. Hopefully, they are properly labeled.

If you don't cancel your craft shows, please take the table next to mine. It will make my candles look like masterpieces and people will marvel at what a genius I am.

I'm sorry to hear that you need a newbie to make you look like a genius.

Well to continue my point on the wax issue. Ok, there is always some error when it comes to making them and yes water can get in the wax from a double boiler, but if i bought a case of wax that ad water in/a big hollow in i'd be pretty darn cross!!! It costs enough, if the place u bought it from don't make sure they have a good supplier for their wax, are they really a good place to use?

Ok, every now and then the supplier can make a mistake, but i hate the idea of only giving back store credit! You paid for it with cash! You should get cash back!!! (If its an expensive item, like i'm guessing a case of wax is). After all, your forced to buy more from the place!!!!

Imagine you'd just bought a lovely candle and found it had lots of hollows / water in. Do you think you'd go back and buy more candles from this person? No!!!! Hence why candle makers test sooo much, but if the suppliers mess you around, well then why should we use them!

I'm not saying anything againts natures garden as such, i've never used them, but if your not happy with how you've been treated somewhere, why should you keep using them? I'm stopping using a UK company because i was really annoyed at their customer service, even though i liked their wax. The reason - well the principle of it and secondly, how do you know you're not gonna get shoddy service again

So to the poor person who's been slated on here for saying they weren't happy with the wax and customer service they received, well fair enough! We all have a right to rant (Which yes i am doing) and so why do ppl criticise other ppl so! I think you only need mention the fact that your a newbie and some ppl's eyes start rolling and they get patronising and condescending!

Anyway my rant is over, hopefully you'll see my points and not just rant back!!!

Sugar you chose your name well, so thanks for seeing my way.

Like I said all I wanted to to was vent and get some advice. I was not counting on these people's opinions.

And you right to say that some people seem to look down at newbies. Maybe they didn't put the wagon in front of the horse like I did but they forget they too were newbies once, even if it was 50 years ago.

I probabaly made and tested candles for a year before I started to sell. It is a long and frustrating road. LOL The only advice I can give you is to slow down, try to conquer one mold at a time and then take it from there. I wish you the best of luck and keep asking questions. Try not to get ahead of yourself and post some pictures, it will be easier to help you if we can see what is going on.