Best dyes for soy?

I have been using liquid dyes, and I've noticed that the smell of them is noticeable. I bought them at Peak. I purchased some powdered dye which I am not happy with. The specks of color are not all dissolving, so I have to stir stir stir and then some more. And I purchased some other dye in a block which I use a microplane to "grate". Harder to measure.

Bottom line is, I'd like to use a liquid dye that comes with a dropper, that doesn't smell. TIA for your help!!

I get the liquid Eco Dyes from NorthStar..I'm sure you can also get them from other companies. These dyes are formulated for soy.......

"Highly concentrated, environmentally friendly and virtually Odorless Liquid Dyes for candle making. These Eco Dyes were designed for Soy, Natural waxes and will work for paraffin waxes too. The process used to make these dyes helps to ensure that they won’t separate from the wax, ensuring complete solubility in your candle wax blend. These dyes are about 50% stronger than most standard liquid dyes. Also they are formulated with environmentally friendly ingredients. The dyes don’t contain any hazardous solvents, with no hazardous fumes and air pollutants. You can achieve sharp, bright and clean looking colors. This dye is slightly thicker than most liquid dyes which makes the dye easier to handle. The flash point is greater than 300 °F."

I have the Pryme Dyes from Barnloft.........BUT I haven't started using them. They require measuring and using the percentage formula....and I sooooooooo suck at math...LOL Anyway I am going to get that figured out and give them a try. I have always done the 1# wax...1 oz(or 1.5 oz) FO and a few candle color chips. I have been studying the formula and convincing myself that it is easier then I am making it out to be!

Ditto!! Candlewic also sells them but they dont come in the dropper bottle. I would actually get the 1/2oz size from Northstar.

http://www.northstar3c.com/

I get the liquid Eco Dyes from NorthStar..I'm sure you can also get them from other companies. These dyes are formulated for soy.......

"Highly concentrated, environmentally friendly and virtually Odorless Liquid Dyes for candle making. These Eco Dyes were designed for Soy, Natural waxes and will work for paraffin waxes too. The process used to make these dyes helps to ensure that they won’t separate from the wax, ensuring complete solubility in your candle wax blend. These dyes are about 50% stronger than most standard liquid dyes. Also they are formulated with environmentally friendly ingredients. The dyes don’t contain any hazardous solvents, with no hazardous fumes and air pollutants. You can achieve sharp, bright and clean looking colors. This dye is slightly thicker than most liquid dyes which makes the dye easier to handle. The flash point is greater than 300 °F."