Which is better?

Seamless is thicker (does not bend like tin molds), will not rust & you can get them flat tops or concave tops. The down side is you are limited to size and shape.

Tin molds with seams...They are thin metal and can cut you if you are not careful, can rust if not taken care of, can bend and dent easily if you are not careful, they come in many different sizes & shapes and you can get them custom made.

I use the seamless in all there shapes & sizes then the metal tin molds for all other shapes & sizes the seamless does not come in.

Some say you can not do certain techniques in the seamless like the tin metal molds.

Seamless is thicker (does not bend like tin molds), will not rust & you can get them flat tops or concave tops. The down side is you are limited to size and shape.

Tin molds with seams...They are thin metal and can cut you if you are not careful, can rust if not taken care of, can bend and dent easily if you are not careful, they come in many different sizes & shapes and you can get them custom made.

I use the seamless in all there shapes & sizes then the metal tin molds for all other shapes & sizes the seamless does not come in.

Some say you can not do certain techniques in the seamless like the tin metal molds.

Well I want to be able to do rustics.....can you do them in the seamless? Also do the seamed ones leave a seam mark on the pillar? And if so how do you get rid of it? Can you tell I have never used a candle mold...only do containers and tarts?

We personally LOVE the Aluminum molds...and the ones with the concave @ the wick area...burn MUCH better...they start off right...

We also love the "rough" texture you get from an aluminum MOLD...THUMBS UP on the Aluminum!!:thumbsup:

Good Luck!!

David & Joyce

Heaven Scents Candles