visitor counter

mizbizzyb

HI,

I don't know if it can be of any help. I use stacounter (www.statcounter.com). It lets you put an invisible counter on your pages, then starts to track the visits, the paths, the keywords, you know almost everything about your visitors.

It says you need to pay if you want to expand your log capacity, I din't pay anything and it works.

Another I found is www.webmeter.ws, you should try to visit the oage: I always see it in italian, but maybe there is another language. I like these two because counters are invisible. I hate counter on websites!!

Sabrina, did you install the statcounter code on every page, or just the home page? I've heard conflicting information about this, and wasn't sure if I needed it on every single page for it to work right.

Not Sabrina, but I use Statcounter and you can add it to whichever pages you want to have stats on. You can do a lot or you can do a few. HTH :)

Sabrina, did you install the statcounter code on every page, or just the home page? I've heard conflicting information about this, and wasn't sure if I needed it on every single page for it to work right.

Exactly as above!

I put the code in every page of the site, doing so you are able to track everything. Statcounter does also a list of "popular pages" so you can see which are the most requested pages. If you don't put the counter in every page you lose many features of Statcounter.

Of course you could put it only on the home page, that way it will track only the accesses on the home of your site.

Try it, it's amazing!

It doesn't work right if your in Frames with your website.