First craft show

slyfoxy46628

Hi everybody! I had my first craft show this weekend and as it didn't go well for my candles or tarts it did go great for my floral arrangements. I only sold 3 candles and like 5 tarts but all in all I'm happy with the way it turned out. I didn't have a huge selection of candles for this show because I just started and after testing and testing I only had a little time to do a few candles. I came with like 20 candles in hand and everyone loved the scents and the cold throw so I am not discouraged. I will keep making candles. Thanks for all the info and stuff you guys have given me-it's priceless!!! :D

I am sorry that you didn't sell as many candle products as you would have liked. However, glad to see that you are not discouraged and that your floral sales went well. Better luck next time with the candles!

Good for you! When we had our first show, we only had about 8 scents that had been tested (and worked)! It was kind of pathetic, but we had tons of votives and tarts and accessories, so it worked. :cheesy2:

I wish I could do floral arrangements....I envy some of the wonderful arrangements that I have seen. I can't even arrange an arrangement that was sent by the florist....LOL