Is there a 'Bath Bomb Loser club' I can join?

sandyrose

For many of us, things have to totally be perfect for bombs to come out. Like the humidity just so, the wind blowing in the right direction, the moon being in the right phase, the correct combination of wildlife in the backyard, your posture just, and wearing the right color shoes.

Other people seem to have less difficulty...

:laugh2: I've only made a few so far but just in case it was a fluke I will keep these intructions in mind..:laugh2:

Try mixing your mixture up in a ziploc bag instead of an open container and see doesn't it make a difference. I tried this (suggested from someone else on here) and I can make them under ANY conditions and they turn out GREAT! HTH Portia

BBLC member and Jenny shrine owner here too. You know there are no variables in my lotions, scrubs and soaps. What makes them one day will the next but with these bath bombs ugh! I have been down the witch hazel, alcohol, butters, tro, Ziplocs, baking, dry days and more recipes to count road. I would pop out one bath bomb only to have the next attempt go wacky. I would hear John Travolta yelling BATTLE in my mind and stay up very late trying to make them work. One morning when I looked at my quarter sheet of ever expanding bath bomb cake I saw my DH had taped a printout of Jenny’s wholesale page to the tray. Just a quiet statement to me that I should defer to those who can when I can’t and let it go. For gift sets to teachers, friends, families I use Jenny’s bombs (she is very flexible with making mine no colors etc). When I have to have handmade by me for craft fairs I make “Bubbling Bath Salts” and get such good therapy pounding heck out of my failed bombs to make those salts too.