Display Unit

Country Crafter

Yes we did Amy, I build all the display units whether they are for us or an account, it works well this way as I can custom a size (lol for a price of course) if a particular space etc. needs to be filled.

This one has done well as it is a starter,, 24 hook on top, your choice of t's, clams or both and 12 votive choices below. They can add onto this unit with another of the same, just a hook rack or all votive shelves or we have jar cupboards that match too.

Thanks

Wendy

I dont know candle man.... i kinda like that looks of that black wire against the white background. Something about it draws my eye to it.

Nice displays. Bruce

Me too! I really like the contrast between the two. The white really allows the colors to stand out as well.

Very nice displays ;)

Hi, we choose the gridwall for a couple of reasons. First off we closed our store and I have 24 full lengths of gridwall and hooks and second I would hate to ship slatwall, it is extremely heavy. You can take these units apart and put them back together with an allan wrench so they can be shipped, although if shipping with full contents as we do it is easier to keep them together, stack all the boxes of product inside and slide into the cardboard boxes.

Hope that helps.

wendy

PS and I like the contrast too, although the black grid does blend into the units when we do them black, the natural pine goes well too.

Edited to add, I refused to use pegboard, lol, I don't like the looks of it. We did have some in the store and to me the grid and the slatwall look better.