Rave for WSP

Bunny

I know I know.. Many of ya'll holler about their shipping.. But it's pretty even for me compared to everyone else..lol

Ok, ordered 60 2 ounce glass sprayers last week.. Got them yesterday. Broken into bits! Called first thing this morning, the lady was super nice, and have a tracking number on the replacments already! No hassle, no BS.

This is the first time I've ever had a problem with them, and they handeled it very well IMO.

I LOVE WSP also, but their shipping to me is awful. Found out if I ship my lotion bases to my cousin in the next ZIP CODE, the shipping is less (about 15%.) She lives about 8 miles from me. Maybe their rates are screwy. I order a lot of FOs ($50 or more) and get free shipping.

I love WSP! Thank goodness I live about 45 minutes from them, so I usually order big and then pick it all up! I remember the first time I went to order from them, it was when they still had pottery. I was going to order a case of pottery and it cost more to ship than the pottery itself! :mad: I was so steamed, I was going to fire off an angry letter to them about their shipping, and when I went to the "contact us" section..... I saw they were about 30 minutes from my house. Oh, how my mood changed! :yay: LOL

Thank goodness I live about 45 minutes from them

Before she knew they were close, she followed all the posted speed limits faithfully...

I saw they were about 30 minutes from my house

After she found out they were close, she sped away to get there as fast as she could!!

LOL :)

I am also a WSP shopper - for 4 years I have been taking the shipping up the tookus... What I don't get is why suppliers can't use your damn UPS account number to ship your stuff. Some of the suppliers I use now are doing that, but I wish they all would. Don't they know that they can save you $$$? Dammit.

Suppliers that don't allow you to use your own UPS number must be making a lot of money off of shipping--why else would they begrudge a person saving a few bucks? Doesn't it seem more likely that a person might order an extra bottle of FO with the money they save on shipping when they can use their own account?

I LOVE WSP also, but their shipping to me is awful. Found out if I ship my lotion bases to my cousin in the next ZIP CODE, the shipping is less (about 15%.) She lives about 8 miles from me. Maybe their rates are screwy. I order a lot of FOs ($50 or more) and get free shipping.

That's UPS, not WSP. UPS charges more for a delivery in what they consider "rural". Or she's closer to a UPS hub.

Before she knew they were close, she followed all the posted speed limits faithfully...

After she found out they were close, she sped away to get there as fast as she could!!

LOL :)

I am also a WSP shopper - for 4 years I have been taking the shipping up the tookus... What I don't get is why suppliers can't use your damn UPS account number to ship your stuff. Some of the suppliers I use now are doing that, but I wish they all would. Don't they know that they can save you $$$? Dammit.

You silly!!! :D I was pretty upset when they moved a little farther up the road from where they were.....but with all these ladies and gents paying an armload for shipping....what's a few extra minutes? "But officer, I had to pick up my fragrance oils before WSP closed....:whistle: " LOL Then I can start sobbing because I am hopelessly addicted to fragrance and could he please get me some help? That is, if he can pry me loose from his muscular police-man shoulder....

Been getting a lot of newsletters from WSP. I think they are trying to get more business. I still have a problem with their shipping rates. Have all of you read the "fine print" on their shipping page at checkout. "Your quote below includes the UPS fuel surcharge, credit card processing fees, packing supply fees and a small .50 cent per box handling fee. By finalizing your order, you agree to the above additional shipping charges." As far as I know, the other candle/soap supply companies don't charge for credit card processing fees or packing supply fees. Most companies consider these fees part of doing business. I just entered an order for lotion bases, misc B&B supplies. The order was about $90, the shipping was $52.31. I just can't justify that much shipping. I love WSP, but can't afford to buy from them. Carole