candle season

jennifer

What do most of you actually consider to be your "candle season"? For instance which months? I suppose it varies some for people but I was guessing definately october, november and december; however, I wasn't sure after that if january and february might be included or not. I'm just wondering which months I can expect to need more time to dedicate to candle making.

TIA

Mine have been fall through winter.. the months I do the most shows, at least so far. I plan on doing more shows this Spring and have added a web site that I'm hoping gets some traffic and orders, but I still think the holiday season will be my biggest selling time.

I have a retail store and my busy time is...

This is my busy selling time but I have to start months ahead of each season to get ready.

Fall - Christmas Sept. - Dec.24

Valentines - Feb.1- Feb.14 (almost better than Christmas for me)

Mother's Day - May 1 - May 12

Slow form just after Mother's Day till school starts back.

For Valentine's I stop making anything for Christmas at the end of Nov. Then Dec.1 I start making and geeting ready for Valentine's. I'm just a one man show, with just a little help from mom, so I have to start early or I can't get it done.