Newbie needing help on Room Sprays and Freshners!!

mrs_scurry

Hi All,

I am a newbie and I am looking over some really good posts in this area for bath and body. However, I am trying to find out more about the witch hazel distilled water recipe for room and linen sprays. I have been doing a lot of researching and I am finding out about cyclomethicone and FO and also the recipe mentioned above with WH.

What is the better recipe between the 2?

Which recipe holds a scent longer and louder?

And where can I find information on how much to use of the ingredients?

I also need a local supplier in my area but I can't find any doing my regular google searches and yellow pages. I know that I don't have any for candles and I wasn't sure if that would be the only place I could get these ingredients also. I don't know if I am looking under the wrong category or what.

Can someone please help me with this? My mother is soon to get a new office at work and she wants it to smell good for her visitors, so I want to surprise her with a homemade room spray :) Also, hopefully, I can get some future business too :D

Thanks for all your help!

Veronica

Thanks so much for the help! I am going to get the cyclo as soon as I find a place that carries it...LOL! Do you know of any local places like Walmart or other stores that carry the plastic bottles?

I live in Florida and I can't find a supplier anywhere near me. I want to be able to go pick it up.

Is cyclo sold in the stores or just through suppliers online? If it is sold in stores, where would something like that be at...LOL?

Thanks a bunch for your help!

Veronica

Thanks for your help ladies! I really appreciate it. I am going to be surprising my mother for her new office...LOL!

Hey, I found http://www.chemistrystore.com and they sell the bottles and the cyclo 16oz. for $8.16. They prices are cheap compared to what I have seen so far!

Have any of you ever used them before? They are in Florida which is closer to me but they are moving to SC :(! I saw one of the posts that had a supplier by state link on it and I wen there!

Veronica

Thanks for your help ladies! I really appreciate it. I am going to be surprising my mother for her new office...LOL!

Hey, I found http://www.chemistrystore.com and they sell the bottles and the cyclo 16oz. for $8.16. They prices are cheap compared to what I have seen so far!

Have any of you ever used them before? They are in Florida which is closer to me but they are moving to SC :(! I saw one of the posts that had a supplier by state link on it and I wen there!

Veronica

A 16oz bottle is $6.45 at BCN.

I just placed my order and I came out cheaper getting everything from BCN!! I got the bottles and caps and the cyclo for $20 and some change!

If I would have gone through the chemistry store it would have been $14 and some plus the $9.16 shipping:shocked2: Thanks you all have helped me save some money!!

Veronica