stamps.com

valleygrls98

Can I ask why you are cancelling it? I just started to use them about 3 mo. ago...and like the fact I can do postal, priority, overnight, etc on there. You can't do all that with usps.com

I also like printing my own stamps.

So...just curious as to what you don't like that you are cancelling for??

If ya don't mind telling me??

I tried it once, but turns out none of my packages were even close to using first class or parcel (plus everyone hates going that route anyway - they would rather have priority it seems)

Hope you got to call your CC company today to cut them off. Nothing worse than a company that just doesn't "get" why you don't want to do business with them anymore LOL

well called the bank I am going to have to cancel my card and get a new one I am thinking that maybe there needs to be a class action lawsuit .... they have over 800 complaints with the bbb they don't answer thier fax # either !!! seriously the service it self isn't bad other than being overpriced but it's not worth this headache.

... they have over 800 complaints with the bbb

WHAT?? Wow.

You know, I used stamps.com when I first started out but then, like others, realized I could take care of business (for free) through Paypal or the USPS site, it wasn't worth it. And my stupid "free" stamps.com scale didn't last long either, LOL.