yahooooo...

Went to the movie rental place that is about 1/2 mile from my house and well to make a long story short, he is gonna let me set up a display of my candles to sell and isn't gonna charge me anything to sell them there, just wants to burn a couple of candles in his store. So glad I've been testing testing testing so I can get these out so people can buy them. I'm soooo tickled.:cheesy2:

Congrats! Good way to start :)

You might consider a written agreement anyway, to save future headaches :undecided

You got that right. Already thought of that. My daugher is writing up an account statement, stating how many candles, air fresheners and what FO and etc. and will have him sign the agreement. I know he was nice enough to do this but business is business. Gotta keep my arse covered. :cheesy2:

You got that right. Already thought of that. My daugher is writing up an account statement, stating how many candles, air fresheners and what FO and etc. and will have him sign the agreement. I know he was nice enough to do this but business is business. Gotta keep my arse covered. :cheesy2:

Smart girl! I've seen a few people post in the business section after the fact and what went wrong. I hope when I'm ready to really share mine with the world, I remember too! :laugh2:

That is really cool. A friend of mine has a local B & B and she has approached me several times about having some candles for people to buy their. She says people are always looking for souvieners (sp) from here, but there really isn't a place to get them. I am considereing it, but just dont' know if it is going to be a headache or not. She and seem to be on the same page about keeping it really simple. Still thinking about it.

That is really cool. A friend of mine has a local B & B and she has approached me several times about having some candles for people to buy their. She says people are always looking for souvieners (sp) from here, but there really isn't a place to get them. I am considereing it, but just dont' know if it is going to be a headache or not. She and seem to be on the same page about keeping it really simple. Still thinking about it.

Why don't you try it on a trial basis. Write up an agreement for say so many weeks, months or whatever you think and if it works out it would be a good thing,and if it doesn't then you've just wasted some time is all. Might be a good way to get your stuff out on the market more. JMO