Issaquah finally shipped my order

Awhhh...It's hard to wait for your order isn't it? I know the feeling...whenever I order from Peak, I always have to wait a week or more because they're located in Colorado and I'm in Connecticut. That's quite a distance between the two states...but it's always worth the wait.:wink2:

that's really not that bad... and from what i've heard that is a small company, with one person doing most of the work, i believe, so i'd go as far as to say that's pretty good. is there anything on their website that says how fast they ship?

sorry you have to wait. i am awful at waiting for the ups/usps/fed ex guys. some times they surprise you and show up early though.

Yeah, I'd say that's not that bad either. Because if you figure "business days" that's actually only 5 days, which is about average for just about any company that is not "local" to you. :)

BTW-I hate waiting too. That's why I'm glad Peak IS local to me.. (of course it doesn't do any good when they are OUT of wax!! lol)

Did you check the routing # for your shipment. You have to go into his site to check it. I thought the 5 day delivery thing included weekends.

This makes me glad that I just live 1 state over from Issaquah Candle and Supply. I order a case of wax with parcel post shipping and I get it in 2 days for under $15.