Black handled lids for TVG Jars

Tammie

TVG only sells the lids in 100-200 quanity, the jars must be ordered in 12 case min. mix -N- match.

The black metal lid with a handle is .81 You have to call to place an order. If you don't need that quanity call Phill and he will tell you which suppliers carries his products http://www.tvguilfoil.com/Contact.html

Edited - The first Quanity I had listed was wrong, Phill called me so this info is now correct.

TVG only sells the lids in 100-200 quanity, the jars must be ordered in 12 case min. mix -N- match.

The black metal lid with a handle is .81 You have to call to place an order. If you don't need that quanity call Phill and he will tell you which suppliers carries his products http://www.tvguilfoil.com/Contact.html

Edited - The first Quanity I had listed was wrong, Phill called me so this info is now correct.

You don't need to order 12 cases of jars from TVG. I've ordered one and two cases in a pinch without any problem.

I'm stumped...unless they have changed their policy recently, we went to the factory and picked up five cases about two or three months ago. They never mentioned a minimum of 12 cases. I talked several times to Tim, and then Phil showed us all their different types of jars, etc, and neither one of them mentioned a minimum order. :confused:

I'm stumped...unless they have changed their policy recently, we went to the factory and picked up five cases about two or three months ago. They never mentioned a minimum of 12 cases. I talked several times to Tim, and then Phil showed us all their different types of jars, etc, and neither one of them mentioned a minimum order. :confused:

For shipping there is a minimum. They are not going to ship 1-2 cases because they will not pack the glass boxes into another box to ship. They put the boxes on a pallet then wrap the pallet with cling film. They don't want to mess with small orders less than a pallet, that they have to ship, it is just to time consuming and Phil said more likely to get damaged than a pallet.

For shipping there is a minimum. They are not going to ship 1-2 cases because they will no pack the glass boxes into another box to ship. They put the boxes on a pallet then wrap the pallet with cling film. They don't want to mess with small orders less than a pallet, that they have to ship, it is just to time consuming and Phil said more likely to get damaged than a pallet.

Ahh, that explains it then. We are nowhere near where we need to order pallets of ANYTHING...:laugh2:

• 3 weeks later...

Nooooooo there isn't. Like I said I have had them ship just a single case on a few occasions...I think Beth is right though...must be a girl thing..lol...Try changing your voice Candle Man..lol...:neener:

For shipping there is a minimum. They are not going to ship 1-2 cases because they will not pack the glass boxes into another box to ship. They put the boxes on a pallet then wrap the pallet with cling film. They don't want to mess with small orders less than a pallet, that they have to ship, it is just to time consuming and Phil said more likely to get damaged than a pallet.