Online Candle party

I can not seem to get my invitation to sound right or look right. I am not happy with it at all. Can anyone give me some advice to what it should look like and what should be on it?

Should it just be an invitation like a Birthday invite? Or should it have date, time, and also explain what it is all about, what kind of free things you can get? I have Microsoft word, Microsoft publisher, and Printmaster 16.

I don't know what I'm doing, hopefuly someone can send me an example.

And what is the easiest way for people to open them up with. I know some people dont have the same programs as i do so would they be able to even open them?

I can not seem to get my invitation to sound right or look right. I am not happy with it at all. Can anyone give me some advice to what it should look like and what should be on it?

Should it just be an invitation like a Birthday invite? Or should it have date, time, and also explain what it is all about, what kind of free things you can get? I have Microsoft word, Microsoft publisher, and Printmaster 16.

I don't know what I'm doing, hopefuly someone can send me an example.

And what is the easiest way for people to open them up with. I know some people dont have the same programs as i do so would they be able to even open them?

Can't help with the inventation.

I'm not sure how these are sent maybe just e-mail but you could send it in a PDF file or attach a PDF in an e-mail, most people have Adobe Acrobat Reader.

If not they can download it http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html