Royal Aromatics

Just like everybody else, some of their stuff is better than others. I had a beef with their C.S., but that was a while ago. They have good pricing and they are in Neptune, NJ. HOWEVER, they have a $50 minimum (not including shipping) for new customers which is tough. Who wants to spend $60 bucks to see of you like the FO?

e

Except I believe they send out samples, up to five I believe, if you request.

From the site:

• First-time customers and all existing customers who place an order of 5 pounds or less of fragrance oils are entitled to receive 3 free samples.
  • Customers who order 6 pounds of fragrance oils are eligible for 5 free samples
  • Additional samples are available for the low cost of $2.50 per sample.

Implication would be that you cannot just order the samples, as your first order must be $50.00 or more.

e

From the site:

• First-time customers and all existing customers who place an order of 5 pounds or less of fragrance oils are entitled to receive 3 free samples.
  • Customers who order 6 pounds of fragrance oils are eligible for 5 free samples
  • Additional samples are available for the low cost of $2.50 per sample.

Implication would be that you cannot just order the samples, as your first order must be $50.00 or more.

e

Interesting cuz Sherie is getting 5 to try I believe.

I e-mailed them and received 5 free samples (2oz size) before I ever placed an order.

Their cust.service is not the best in as far as I never received a shipping notice and had to call them to find out where my order was after 3 weeks of not hearing anything. I ordered 15 lbs. of premium assorted dupes. because they had all of the ones I wanted and it saved me from having to order from a dozen different suppliers. They are all good and smell true to the original. Primarily I use them in B&B ( only tried 1 in CP and it was a disaster which I had to assume was the fo since it was a tried and true soap recipe) The only wax I've put them in is tarts so I can't say how they would do in candles.

Interesting cuz Sherie is getting 5 to try I believe.

That would be correct! I emailed them to simply ask them a question and I received an reply with my answer and they would like to send me 5 free samples of their "premium" grade oils without a purchase. She did state in her email to me that she noticed "I was not an existing customer" of RA. Julie, they do have Strawberry Musk!

Primarily I use them in B&B ( only tried 1 in CP and it was a disaster which I had to assume was the fo since it was a tried and true soap recipe) The only wax I've put them in is tarts so I can't say how they would do in candles.

She did ask me what process(es) I would be using the FO's in and stated that some of their FO's had not been tested as of yet. She mentioned that for candles most of their testing was in soy. HTH