Question about samples

birdieluvr76

I only sell tarts and votives, and have my first show coming up. I am at a loss as far as how people are gonna smell my scents. I package my tarts in 3's and singles. What can I put out for people to smell so they can decide on what scents they want. The 3's cannot be opened, but the singles can (zip bag vs. polypro bag tied closed).

My original thought was to pour a small amount in a tealight cup, and label the back. Then, I could store it in a bag when not in use to preserve the scent.

Then, I thought of small baby food jars, but then realized that would be a LOT of jars.

So, any thoughts??

Maybe you can splurge a little to find 25-30 little cute containers that you can pour some scent into and cap them with a label on top.

WSP usually has glass jars for surplus and since you will be just using them for smelling, I don't think they have to be burnable or anything like that. Besides you don't want to put a wick in there anyway - then people will want to buy THEM lol

Maybe you can splurge a little to find 25-30 little cute containers that you can pour some scent into and cap them with a label on top.

WSP usually has glass jars for surplus and since you will be just using them for smelling, I don't think they have to be burnable or anything like that. Besides you don't want to put a wick in there anyway - then people will want to buy THEM lol

I think this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks :)

Or even those containers with the holes in them that they use in italian restaurants for the parmesan and crushed red pepper(not the big ones some are using for bakery candles), with a couple tarts crumbled up inside them.....and a few with coffeebeans for in between sniffs. Would be cute, cheap, re-usable.........

could try a restaurant supply store, either locally or online........