How do you order from Latherworks?

Alajane

I am keeping a list of those who want to be in the know. Just so you know. :D

LOL! Are you making a list and checking it twice? If so, let's do this! I'm getting all kinds of e-mails asking for more, and I don't have any to spare! Just VBN and Winter Candy Apple this time. The last buy nearly killed me! :laugh2:

LOL! Are you making a list and checking it twice? If so, let's do this! I'm getting all kinds of e-mails asking for more, and I don't have any to spare! Just VBN and Winter Candy Apple this time. The last buy nearly killed me! :laugh2:

Just what you need a bigger gathering for your pre buys .:grin2: Now don't blame me I did not start this one. :D I will say that I feel bad for those who have not had the pleasure of pouring your VBN.

just wanted you guys to know that her Vanilla Bean Noel is to die for.....the best ever. Don't want to mention her other fo's yet - because she will kill me!! lol and her scents work just super in soy, I still use the Ecosoya Advanced - and ya know how picky that is!!!

Oh....and order way more than you think you will need, because you will go thru it FAST!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this will probably get me kicked in the rear, but here it is!

Vanilla Bean Noel - $13.00 a pound

Winter Candy Apple - $14.00 a pound

Both oils are soap safe and work very well in wax. (Soy, too!)

Ending date: 9/30/06. As long as I have payment by 8:00 Monday morning, there is still time! Paypal address is latherworks@verizon.net .

Order will be called in on 10/2/06 at 9:00 AM

Oils take about a week and a half to arrive.

I will send you a separate invoice for your exact shipping when your oils are boxed up and ready to ship. That should take me about 48 hours from the time the oils arrive.

Very soon, I will have a page on my website for the pre-buys. It will make life so much easier. This is my 5th pre-buy on these oils and everyone seems to be very happy with them.

Hope that helps some.

Wendy