New Wax Melts!

candlegrl

Those are really nice!:D

I ordered something with a new business venture name on it a few months ago from Ginger at Flexiblemolds.com...They're a little on the prim side, but it fits with the business. lol The camera flash makes the writing a little hard to see, but it shows up really good in person. I'm going to hand them out as freebies during the grand opening. They're about 3" X 1 3/4" and weigh about an ounce.

453urz7.jpg

She only charges a one time $25 set up fee and you get one mold with that. I got a total of 7 molds for less than $50. I think it's a great deal. :D

http://www.flexiblemolds.com/hang_tags.htm

Those are really nice!:D

I ordered something with a new business venture name on it a few months ago from Ginger at Flexiblemolds.com...They're a little on the prim side, but it fits with the business. lol The camera flash makes the writing a little hard to see, but it shows up really good in person. I'm going to hand them out as freebies during the grand opening. They're about 3" X 1 3/4" and weigh about an ounce.

453urz7.jpg

She only charges a one time $25 set up fee and you get one mold with that. I got a total of 7 molds for less than $50. I think it's a great deal. :D

http://www.flexiblemolds.com/hang_tags.htm

Great price! Custom for my design

exclusive to my business was $275 each mold size!

Great price! Custom for my design

exclusive to my business was $275 each mold size!

Wow, that's a lot of $$$!

Was that just for tart molds, or are you making custom lids too?

The shape and size of them remind me of jar lids a little...

I'd loved to have custom lids made, but just can't justify the extra cost. :undecided

Wow, that's a lot of $$$!

Was that just for tart molds, or are you making custom lids too?

The shape and size of them remind me of jar lids a little...

I'd loved to have custom lids made, but just can't justify the extra cost. :undecided

Just for one mold the set up fee was $275 and you get one tray each tray ordered after that is $7.50. As far as custom lids I have a local person working on punched metal lids with quartz mountain candle shack on them :)