White Barn Vanilla Cinnamon dupe?

AngelaVA

I had a customer request this Fo today. I don't go into BBW, so I don't know what it smells like exactly (I mean, I can guess the vanilla-cinnamon based on the name, lol). But does anyone here carry a dupe of this? Or has anyone smelled it? Is it just a straight CV or are there other notes to it I should know about if I mix my own? Thanks!! :D

Oooh I'd be all over that-as a matter of fact, I would be right now, except that the cinnamon vanilla FO I bought is not body safe (didn't realize this until AFTER I got it DUHHHH). ;)

I hardly ever go into BBW either, seeing as I don't have one nearby, and I really only go in there when I want to get new ideas on scents and such. ;) LOL

I'm sure someone around here has smelled it and will help you out Angela. :)

This one I know as it's that scent that got me into making candles!!!!! BCN's old closeout was the closest I've ever found but since they don't carry it, and I'm hoarding it for my own personal use :D ....SNC's Cinnamon Vanilla is very very close (I'm not sure it's on RE's site though). You will not be able to replicate by just taking cinnamon and vanilla...it's much more complex than that. I do have a lb of that if you'd like to take a bit to try.

Jen

Candleman - SNC's Atomic Fireball is skin safe - I've used it in cp soap with great success. Anything cinnamon (or spicy for that matter) should contain a warning for people with sensitive skin. I do this regardless if I'm using spicy fos or eos. BCN's closeout is skin safe and I've used this in cp soap as well. If you bribe me enough :D , Angela, you may be able to get a bit of my stash if it's only for your friend and you don't want to add it to your regular line.

Jen

This one I know as it's that scent that got me into making candles!!!!! BCN's old closeout was the closest I've ever found but since they don't carry it' date=' and I'm hoarding it for my own personal use :D ....SNC's Cinnamon Vanilla is very very close (I'm not sure it's on RE's site though). You will not be able to replicate by just taking cinnamon and vanilla...it's much more complex than that. I do have a lb of that if you'd like to take a bit to try.

Jen[/quote']

I'd love to have a bit to try out. I've checked everywhere and cannot find a dupe of this scent. If I can at least smell it, that would be great. :D

Send me a pm with your addy and I'll get something out to you. I am absolutely not kidding when I say this is my absolute favorite and is unlike most suppliers Cinnamon Vanilla.

I have a very embarassing story regarding how I got into chandling and eventually B&B and I do have to say...it all begins with one White Barn Cinnamon Vanilla candle. Thousands and thousands of dollars later...here I am :grin2: .

Jen

Candleman - SNC's Atomic Fireball is skin safe - I've used it in cp soap with great success. Anything cinnamon (or spicy for that matter) should contain a warning for people with sensitive skin. I do this regardless if I'm using spicy fos or eos. BCN's closeout is skin safe and I've used this in cp soap as well. If you bribe me enough :D ' date=' Angela, you may be able to get a bit of my stash if it's only for your friend and you don't want to add it to your regular line.

Jen[/quote']

Thank You for the info. I mainly make candles and only have a small line of B&B. Body Mist, Hand & Body Lotion & Shower Gel right now.

Are SNC's FO good quality? I would place an order if their FO's have good throw in my own soy blend wax too.

Candleman - definitely include a warning but don't shy away from spicy scents for your B&B. People will know if they have sensitive skin or not...I'm kind of middle of the road and can handle the spicy fos and eos just fine.

SNC has excellent quality fos and thankfully they are now carried by Rustic Escentuals. The bummer is that they're not carrying SNC's Cinilla which is the closest thing I've found to BNC's Closeout Cinnamon Vanilla :embarasse. Thankfully I have a fairly large stash for myself (couple of lbs at least) so I won't run out for personal use anytime soon.

Jen

NEW! Cinnamon Vanilla--Popular blend of heartwarming cinnamon sugar mixed with undertones of cherries and buttery caramel frosting over sweet cake wrapped in spiced clove and warm vanilla spice.

I just saw this new one at Millcreek. Might be worth getting a sample...

:wave: Hi Jen,

Its me, your cinnamon vanilla pal!!!! I shared my prized and precious BCN oil and she shared her awesome cinnamon vanilla candles she made! What a great deal that was...yes, my supply is dwindling too. I must say, even though its not the same, the cinnamon frosting from WSP is very good. A if you want a titch more cinnamon then vanilla try cannellini ricci from SW. Both are very good, but nothing will compare to the classic, original and super duper yummy BCN one!!! Shame on them for getting rid of it!

NEW! Cinnamon Vanilla--Popular blend of heartwarming cinnamon sugar mixed with undertones of cherries and buttery caramel frosting over sweet cake wrapped in spiced clove and warm vanilla spice.

I just saw this new one at Millcreek. Might be worth getting a sample...

I haven't been over to MC site in a while, but I was getting ready to place an order in the next week or so. Thanks for letting me know!