Candle Soylutions?

Hey...just wondering if anyone orders here? I called with a question about a product and never received a return call which worries me about placing an online order. Perhaps my call fell between the cracks, but I would appreciate input. TIA

Well, I can say I felt the same way. I emailed a couple of times and called a couple of times, no responce ever. But I decided to go ahead and place a small order anyway, and to my surprise it shipped the very next day. The products were excellent, shipping very fast, but customer service doesnt exist, at least not in my case, LOL! I guess if I have questions I will have to ask my other supplier, but as far as products Im happy. :D

They ship quick..and call with questions they may have(I had an order that the number of lids didnt match the number of jars) and they called to confirm. I have never had to call them though..

I have met the owners..they stopped by our booth at a larger craft show in Wichita a couple years ago..very nice people :)

And I love some of their FO's with soy. :)

Me too! They don't get a lot of lip service here in the candle-verse, but those Enchanted Lites oils really are nice. They do call you if your order might be incomplete or something. The only complaint I have is that they don't give free samples, even if your FO order is large-ish. Because I have become a bit spoiled about that, I tried another, slightly closer for shipping supplier for my last re-order. Lived to regret it, still no sample and slow-ish shipping, so I'll be back next time.

Anyone know whats up with this company? I have been trying to go to their site to place an order for the last 3 days and the site is down. Tried calling and I just get their answering machine. ??? Anyone else getting through?

Try here. You can view the products but it appears that they are still resetting up their shopping cart.