CMS liquid candle dyes

Havent tried anything from them, so can't answer your question. But I thought I'd mention that I do like alabaster's dyes very much, and they have over 30 colors to choose from. I recently got my first dyes from candlewic, and they are resonably priced. I've only tried the red so far, and seemed like I needed alot, but you always do with red. So I am not yet going to say that I do or dont like the quality. Only draw back there is that they have a $25 minimum order. But if you need other supplies, or lots of colors, it's not hard to rack up $25.

Not trying to start a problem, but if people dont know the answer to your question, they probably wont post. To be honest, after reading your second post I wasnt going to post at all. But then thought, well if someone doesnt bring this to her attention she'll never know that the foot stopping will turn people away from trying to help at all. They may not even read your post. Sometimes it takes some, time even days to get a response. So have some patience.