First Try at Bath Bombs

dcroome2005

They looked good...sorry they went flat. I haven't attempted doing anything other than the tablets... you know the ones with the homemade bomb maker (thanks to DH). I usually make them .75 oz ... so I guess in the swap I will need to make 6 for each person... I better get crackin':D . Since I am talking about the swap... Do we have to package as if we were selling or are we going generic so we can save some $ until we get it right?? I have NO idea how I am going to package them yet... let alone what happens if I make some balls and they ACTUALLY work...LOL!!

They looked good...sorry they went flat. I haven't attempted doing anything other than the tablets... you know the ones with the homemade bomb maker (thanks to DH). I usually make them .75 oz ... so I guess in the swap I will need to make 6 for each person... I better get crackin':D . Since I am talking about the swap... Do we have to package as if we were selling or are we going generic so we can save some $ until we get it right?? I have NO idea how I am going to package them yet... let alone what happens if I make some balls and they ACTUALLY work...LOL!!

Thanks

No- we do not have to package them as if we are selling them since we ARENT selling them yet. LOL But, check out the thread. I think I mentioned that the ingredients, your ct name and name of scent need to be on it.

Hope this helps

Christina