Wanna See Another Container

Alajane

Probably one reason I'm not hugely successful in business is that I can't keep a good thing to myself! Just wanted to show you the adorable containeres I found at Dollar Tree in the last couple of weeks. I don't have a picture of an empty container, just the ones I already have packaged up for sale. Anyway, I think they're just adorable--they have some with Jack-o-Lantern faces painted on them and some that are just pumpkins that will still be good for use through Thanksgiving. I put 14 oz in them--they would hold more, but I wanted to keep the selling price down and 14 oz filled them up to where they flare out at the top.

post-578-139458408427_thumb.jpg

post-578-139458408431_thumb.jpg

No, but it sure looks that way, doesn't it? If you click on the second picture, you can see the wicks by straining your eyes a bit!! They're double wicked with 51-Z wicks.

I think they would be too large for wickless, but that's just my opinion--I don't like deep candles for that purpose.

HTH,

Jane