elegant containers

I do like the Metro (see pic #1) but the shipping is outragious becaues of the heavy thick bottom and top.

I also like this jar (see pic#2). This jar is glass and pewter and I found it on a Bath Accessories site. I haven't been able to find wholesale bath Accessories ,yet with this kind of container. It's a container that holds Q-tips, cotton balls etc.

If anyone else has any luck finding this type of cantainer please let me know.

post-219-139458408346_thumb.jpg

post-219-139458408348_thumb.jpg

Yes, the Status or Metro jars are beautiful...very upscale looking. I also like the look of the frosted bulb jars with the round flat lid...elegant!

that is sooo funny i was just doing a search on these jars...they are hot! who has the best price on them though?

While I do like the Status Jars, I tend to think along the same lines as Candleman in that they will be too pricey to ship for this small timer! I like these, too:

madison_jars_lg.jpg

The band around the bottom looks classy to me. I've only found one supplier of these so far,and they're a little pricey...compared to my plain-Jane canning jars, anyway!

While I do like the Status Jars, I tend to think along the same lines as Candleman in that they will be too pricey to ship for this small timer! I like these, too:

madison_jars_lg.jpg

The band around the bottom looks classy to me. I've only found one supplier of these so far,and they're a little pricey...compared to my plain-Jane canning jars, anyway!

Where did you find these jars? They really look nice :)

I do like the Metro (see pic #1) but the shipping is outragious becaues of the heavy thick bottom and top.

I also like this jar (see pic#2). This jar is glass and pewter and I found it on a Bath Accessories site. I haven't been able to find wholesale bath Accessories ,yet with this kind of container. It's a container that holds Q-tips, cotton balls etc.

If anyone else has any luck finding this type of cantainer please let me know.

That is an interesting jar (the one with the pewter scrolling/accents)...although it's pretty, to me it's not "elegant" or classy. It actually looks a bit on the goth side, to be honest...but I do like it very much. I hope you can find some, and I hope the glass works for candles.

Those look really nice, but they come to almost $2.00 per jar without shipping added in. So probably out of my price range. But if you used the 18 oz, you could charge more and could probably still make a profit. It would be nice to find someone else who carried them though. Thanks for sharing the link :)