Candles & Soap Stuff???

gloworm

Anyone ever ordered from candlesandsoapstuff.com??

I have placed 2 orders in the last two months and have never heard on either one. We had coupons from the Ohio convention so we decided to try them out. No reply to emails either. Their site does mention an illness that has them backed up but my first order is over 2 months now I think. Does anyone have any more info on them?? :undecided

Glo

Hey....I think that may have been the site a friend of mine tried to ordered from too not long ago... with no reply....waited for an invoice for days...even emailed with no replies...I tried to checkout the site to see but nothing is coming up. Hope you didnt pay for your orders!!!

I will have to ask her when she gets home and will let you know.

I quit ordering from them because it took so long to ship out my items..

Used to get the sachet bags from them.. Took forever..

Then portion cups took over a month to get shipped to me.. :confused:

Hope you get it straighted out.. I would call her and cancel your order if you can get the product from someone else...

She could have emailed or called you to let you know if their was some kind of problem.:mad:

Two months is to long to wait !!

I ordered a mold from them last year and they were slow "due to an illness" then. Sent emails, no replys, tried phoning, no answer. After roughly 3 weeks, she did send me a nasty email saying that her molds were poured once she rec'd the orders and that it DID take time to make a mold. FINALLY after 6 weeks, I rec'd my mold and put her on the DO NOT ORDER FROM list. Her customer service and ship time is the worse if you ask me. I figure if you have that much illness in your family then you need to get out of the business and concentrate on the family. JMO,,,,Portia

Hmm, thought that was too long but wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt for the family illness. Guess I'll just cancel orders. Only tried them because of the coupon from the convention. I don't think they charged my card yet. I hope not.

Glo

OH NO Glo.........cancel your order immediately and check with your credit card company and get your money back. Lea has used that illness excuse, for herself, her husband and probably even her cat and dog (if she has any) for years. I finally had to file with the BBB and her state's Attorney General to get my money back after 9 months with no products!! Paypal threw her out because of all the refunds and bad feedback they got about her. Whoever let her in the convention should have been shot for not checking how she does business. :mad: She should be shut down permanently!!

I emailed them a couple of questions a few months ago. If I remember correctly, she answered me and said that she might be a little slow because of illness. I wrote her back and asked her to give me a time frame. Never heard from her again.