Initials

Georgia

Teach Me! Teach Me!!

I'll share all my secrets if you will teach me carving! ;)

It's not that difficult. Lots of little chunks. The tough part was getting them straight in an aluminum mold. I asked Donita for help and she used polycarbonate molds...that would be easier!

The letters are only on one side. That's all she asked for as they will be on a table against a wall. I was happy to comply as I'm sure I would have gotten something crooked somewhere!

By the way, I delivered them today and she loved them. Thankfully, I am done with brides for awhile!

I'll share all my secrets if you will teach me carving! ;)

It's not that difficult. Lots of little chunks. The tough part was getting them straight in an aluminum mold. I asked Donita for help and she used polycarbonate molds...that would be easier!

The letters are only on one side. That's all she asked for as they will be on a table against a wall. I was happy to comply as I'm sure I would have gotten something crooked somewhere!

By the way, I delivered them today and she loved them. Thankfully, I am done with brides for awhile!

Glad she liked them.

I know what you mean about PICKY brides.