i'm looking to buy some soaps and shampoo

Thom

My wife and I are making candles and air freshners full time now and I have not been able to begin trying to make my own soaps, so I'm looking for somenoe to buy some from. I am in search of some nice, natural (or at least more natural than what I find in the store) soaps and maybe some shampoo to start buying for my own use. I'm a big fan of the autumn/Christmas scents so that would be a big plus. If you think you have anything that would work (since I'd like to support people on this board), please PM me with your website.

Thank you.

Hi Thom. I make soap and your welcome to look at my site. I'm currently working on my fall collection for fall. Some of those scents will be Pumpkin, Vermont Maple Sugar, Holiday Sleigh ride. These aren't on the site yet. Feel free to look around.

www.flameworksltd.com

Thanks

Michelle

Wow you have a beautiful site!!! When are your new scents coming out? Also do you happen to make shampoo or know someone who does? I'm tired of buying cheap stuff at the deapartment stores but can't see paying $25/bottle at places like Aveda, so I wanna start buying mine on-line from individuals.

Wow you have a beautiful site!!! When are your new scents coming out? Also do you happen to make shampoo or know someone who does? I'm tired of buying cheap stuff at the deapartment stores but can't see paying $25/bottle at places like Aveda, so I wanna start buying mine on-line from individuals.

Thanks Thom. I don't know for sure who makes shampoo here. I'm sure they will post if they do. I currently don't make shampoo. I will be making my fall soaps starting this weekend. If you would like something just let me know. :)

Thanks Thom. I don't know for sure who makes shampoo here. I'm sure they will post if they do. I currently don't make shampoo. I will be making my fall soaps starting this weekend. If you would like something just let me know. :)

I think I'd be interested in your Pumpkin for sure and what is your sleigh ride like? I sent my wife the link to your site and she was impressed too, it's very appealing to the eyes, did you do it yourself?

I think I'd be interested in your Pumpkin for sure and what is your sleigh ride like? I sent my wife the link to your site and she was impressed too, it's very appealing to the eyes, did you do it yourself?

This is the description from the supplier:

Sweet raspberries, cinnamon clove spices, and a base of warm woods combine to create a glorious and comforting fragrance.

This is the description from the supplier:

Sweet raspberries, cinnamon clove spices, and a base of warm woods combine to create a glorious and comforting fragrance.

Wow, once you have those, just pm me to let me know how much for a bar of each w/shipping etc and how you'd like to be paid....those sound great

I just added soaps to my site this passed month (I've been making/testing since February).

I have curing right now Gingerbread, Pumpkin Bread, Cranberry Bread, Peppermint Cane Candy, and Cranberry Cobbler, they'll be ready soon!

Just made one the other day scented Sage and Sweetgrass ~ a nice fall scent, with dry tomatoes and tomato juice in it (now for a name)! Also working on 4 other Fall/Christmas scents :) !!

Hey howdy! Michelle, went to your site, and your soaps are so pretty! :) Maryann, yours sound so good; bet you can't wait to get pics posted! :)

My website is in my signature below, Thom, in case you want to browse. My fall soaps are not yet listed, as they are still on my curing racks. But I have Apple Jack, Spiced Apple-Peach, and Pumpkin Spice for starters. Come Christmas time, I offer Cinnamon Buns, Gingerbread, Christmas Tree and Cranberry Spice (a top seller), for examples. Last year I did Orange Spice and it was a hit as well; may repeat that one!

Oh, the Spice Islands (also known as Autumn Spice) is very popular for fall and is a nice masculine scent. That one's cured out and ready to go now. :)

HTH! Let me know if you need to see some pictures and I'll be happy to post them since they aren't listed on my site yet.

P.S. I have customers who reserve bars that are still curing. LOL :wink2:

Edited to add: I see you're in Tulsa! Not far from me in western Missouri. :)