Sooo...I start my booth saturday

pamperme

..I will take pics for ya'll..and post them later..but I have a question

I feel like I am forgetting something important..:confused: ..am I missing anything I should take with me

order forms

$50 change/cash box

merchandise of course :tongue2: *setting that up tomorrow..fixtures are there already..took those saturday

bags(getting those thursday)

tissue to wrap candles

baby wipes/papertowels for those who try on product..like sugar scrubs

pens

calculator

lots and lots of biz cards/magnets

chair :smiley2:

Oh and lunch..drinks in small cooler..gonna be there 7am to 5pm-ish

That's a good list but what about a note book? I like to keep a list of what people are asking for.

And for those customers that are trying the scrubs and such. Do you have some sort of spoon or something so they aren't putting their fingers in your product?

And I agree at least $100 for change.

oohh..thanks..something to read and I forgot to go get the popcicle sticks for testers.

They have a customer service desk where I can get extra change..for those who buy something for $1 and have a $50 :mad: .....and it is too spots away from my booth :wink2: BUT..I think I will do $100 anyway..good point..If I get busy I won't have time to get change.

:D A little bit of advise that was given to us when we set up our booth....find some interesting way to display your products, something you've never seen before (in your area), and the display will bring people into your booth at which point your high quality products will sell themselves

Good shoes! If you end up standing all day, you don't want to get grumpy because of tired feet. (of course, if you make a good foot treatment, wearing less good shoes could be advertising) :)

If you haven't tried them yet, I would HIGHLY recommend Crocs (www.crocs.com) They are super comfortable for hours of wear and standing. In my church we don't really sit down a whole lot and, on Sunday mornings the combination of services can be like 2.5-3 hours....i wear crocs and love them

Thanks all!

Good ideas..I will be wearing tennis shoes for sure..and my black logo t-shirt.. not planning on sitting much..I am not one to sit for a long time..even at my job in my cubical..I have to get up alot and go to the copier/scanner..THANK GOD!

I like the new interesting display idea..and that is one of my favorite things to do..sooo I will be messing with stuff tomorrow to set that up..I could do that all day and not even eat..lol.:D

I am still going for my contemporary french look so hopefully I can pull that off in my little space. I got a crap load of pretty sliky black fabric the other day to hang as curtains on my space for when I am not there to protect stuff..plus my booth is all white peg board.. going to paint my shelves black tonight ..hope they dry by tomorrow...if not I will take them saturday....I am a little light on the pink though..:undecided and that is the main color of my logo/branding..

I was trying to be frugal on my space so I have mostly cherry finished stuff in my space..bookcase/dressing table..and then a wallyworld table with silky black fabric for my check out counter ..I have a black free standing grid wall fixture with shelves on it..and two small bakers racks..goning to use some fabric and some other things for decorations..gonna pull out some of the holiday stuff and get busy on my pencil trees..gotta find some pink/silver/white ornaments and ribbon for that.:D

Darn I can't wait till Christmas season.

Eventually I will go into a bigger space once we see how this stuff does here..If I feel the need to expand then when a space opens in a good spot I will move.

I went back just now and checked the archives..and glad I did ....

I almost forgot:

double stick tape

sheet for email list

lighter

swiffer

garbage can

camera

mints**good idea...he he

Oh..and I just found out they have a Dip n Dots..or something like it.. in there..guess I know what I am eating for lunch.:P

goning to use some fabric and some other things for decorations..gonna pull out some of the holiday stuff and get busy on my pencil trees..gotta find some pink/silver/white ornaments and ribbon for that.:D

Ok, I need to know what the heck is a pencil tree??

Ok, I need to know what the heck is a pencil tree??

Those tall thin christmas trees with sparse branches..kinda looks like a charlie brown tree but nicer.:D

I will post pics when my booth is dressed up for the holidays ..I will put those on my website also in my pic gallery

If there are going to be other vendors there, I would definitely pack up some free samples (maybe even some little goody bags) - doesn't hurt to barter while you're there. You won't believe some of the free stuff I have gotten for a couple bars of soap!

I've eaten a meal, bought flower pots, lawn ornaments, a free pond estimate (they were $25.00 at the show I was at!), a free chiropractic counseltation (sp?), couple bottles of hot sauce, free inspection by a pest control company (for my business!!), free cell phone cover, free roasted nuts, free fudge....oh I can't think of anymore right now, but you get the idea!!

If there are going to be other vendors there, I would definitely pack up some free samples (maybe even some little goody bags) - doesn't hurt to barter while you're there. You won't believe some of the free stuff I have gotten for a couple bars of soap!

I've eaten a meal, bought flower pots, lawn ornaments, a free pond estimate (they were $25.00 at the show I was at!), a free chiropractic counseltation (sp?), couple bottles of hot sauce, free inspection by a pest control company (for my business!!), free cell phone cover, free roasted nuts, free fudge....oh I can't think of anymore right now, but you get the idea!!

good idea..ordering more supplies tomorrow and I am going to make up some sugar scrub samples..and smaller guest size soap samples..and I have a CRAP load of misc...filled votives..scents I am not going to carry anymore but are perfectly great scents.. just to many on my list..I have a whole shelf of them at my booth.

I took some before pics today..set up my booth and my batteries died..everytime I went to click a pic after it focused..it shut off..darn it:mad:

I have more to add to my booth on Sat..I will take pics then..it is not full or decorated well yet though..I still have supplies on there way so it looks a bit empty.:undecided