I coudn't find a description of this scent only how wonderful it is LOL

If you have tested CC Vanilla Voodoo, could you tell me if this is a:

Sweet Vanilla

Buttery Vanilla

Musky Vanilla

or mix of ??? :spit: Voodoo LOL

Thanks,

Brooke

Boy I can't really describe it either. Hands down the only vanilla I'm putting in my line, and I've smelled a few. It doesn't have that sickly, almost salty "aftertaste" I get when I use vanilla FOs, does that make sense? Soooo.... goooood....

PM me with your mailing addy and I will send you a sniffie, but you won't be able to really comprehend it's total yummaliciousness until it's in wax or product.

Hmmm.... can you tell I like this one? It has converted many a vanilla hater, including me.

Boy I can't really describe it either. Hands down the only vanilla I'm putting in my line, and I've smelled a few. It doesn't have that sickly, almost salty "aftertaste" I get when I use vanilla FOs, does that make sense? Soooo.... goooood....

PM me with your mailing addy and I will send you a sniffie, but you won't be able to really comprehend it's total yummaliciousness until it's in wax or product.

Hmmm.... can you tell I like this one? It has converted many a vanilla hater, including me.

I haven't experienced the (It doesn't have that sickly, almost salty "aftertaste" I get when I use vanilla FOs) :confused:

I have only sampled the rich buttery ones LOL and the butter has no scent to me LOL

I think I am a sweet tasting gal LOL:rolleyes:

OK, I'll give this my best shot as I stink at FO descriptions...

think rich, creamy, but not too sweet vanilla bean, like if you were to split a vanilla bean wide open, scrape out the beans and put them in something creamy like custard, yet it's not a custardy scent. And it must go in the wax to be fully appreciated.

OK, I'll give this my best shot as I stink at FO descriptions...

think rich, creamy, but not too sweet vanilla bean, like if you were to split a vanilla bean wide open, scrape out the beans and put them in something creamy like custard, yet it's not a custardy scent. And it must go in the wax to be fully appreciated.

That is a good description! LOL, and we use this one too---with rave reviews. I hear that Daystar's is similar, but I have never tried it.