Peaks Sunflower

idahospud

I've used it in soap. One of my favorites, though I haven't found a "look" yet to make it a great seller. It's kind of a dry dusty smell, a little sweet. Not "perfumy"... Reminds me of a field of dry grass in the late summer, well, better smelling than that, but that's the first thing that comes to mind. It's really hard to describe.

I know there's a perfume called Sunflower but I've never smelled that so can't compare.

I know there's a perfume called Sunflower but I've never smelled that so can't compare.

Aargh, I had been wondering if it resembled Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers, which is one of my favorite perfumes. Oh well, I'm sure this scent is hard to describe, especially when real sunflowers have no smell!

Can anybody tell me what Peak Sunflower smells like? The description, just says a summery floral. I didn't think sunflowers even smelled, lol. I would like to make CP and also use this in wax.

You aren't the only one who didn't think sunflowers smelled and they're the state flower here :tongue2:

It is a really super nice floral. A lightish-medium kinda floral.

Aargh, I had been wondering if it resembled Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers, which is one of my favorite perfumes. Oh well, I'm sure this scent is hard to describe, especially when real sunflowers have no smell!

Well no it doesn't smell like EA's and I am apparantly the only Kansan who thinks sunflowers don't have a smell

Thankfully Monica!! I thought I was gonna get booted from the state for not smelling anything.

I just assume that all the sunflower fo's are a version of one of the Sunflower perfumes.

Nope. They aren't. This one from Peaks really is a pretty scent.