Does Anyone Know

where to get silicone ice cube trays in cute shapes suitable for melts or tarts? I found one under my cabinet...no telling how long it's been there...in the shape of Christmas trees. I poured some excess wax in them this morning and they made really cute melts but I don't want everything to be Christmas trees. Any help out there. Ginger

Oh man, I was in IKEA this last weekend and they had Tons of silicone molds, that was my first trip their but definitely wont be my last!!

Ginger I saw some at the dollar store the other day, not sure if they were Christmas or not..might try them or even a Big Lots

I'll hit Big Lot and Dollar store tomorrow. The IKEA website said they were not available except in store. Oh well. I have even advertised on freecycle in hopes that someone might have some just laying around. I love freecycle!!!Anyone else out there use it? I have so many great things that people wanted to get rid of so I took it off there hands. I am picking up a paper shredder tomorrow morning, like I need anymore stuff. I actually got a Equator brand washer/dryer in one. Heating element was out and the guy is not a fixer-upper kinda of person so he advertised it and I got it. Washer works great. This thing was made in Italy!!! I think I'm off the orginal subject. Sorry. Ginger