I cant believe I'm asking this - WAX?

Hey all, it's been almost a year since I've last made a candle. Just ordered some pumpkin molds and you know what that means, so................tell me is 1343 still out there or is something new, better, faster, longer blah blah blah :D I'm back to being a newbie.

Tanya

I'm still using the 1343. Love that stuff. Oooooh - can't wait to see what you crank out. Always did like those gourds you made. Hey Tanya, since you're a newbie again maybe you'd be eligible for some wax samples.

Alrighty then I know I now need a roadtrip to Trish's house. BTW quit smoking almost a month ago!!! So no smokey for me anymore but margaritas are still all good :)

:highfive: U GO GIRL!!!

Congratulations on the stop smokin!

Regarding wax....I get mine from Trish! That 'no shipping' is AWESOME! She treats me good!:grin2:

Opps. meant to mention, CONGRATS TRISH, YOU GO GIRL!!! :yay::thumbsup: :whoohoo: :whoohoo: :whoohoo:

I know it is not easy but hang in there. And if you feel your loosing the grip and need a fellow chat buddy, YELL!!!! I quit early January..I started when I was 12....!!!!!!

I am on instant messenger, AIM and I am a late night owl!! lol

Email me and I will send you my user names.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, DON'T LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING TEMPT YOU!!

Tanya, congrats on quitting smoking. I haven't yet...I sure need to. Any tips? :D

You definitely need to make a road trip up here. I'll make tortilla soup and margs! We'll get Bev over here and maybe Meredith can make it too!! We'll have a party! LOL

Seriously, if you can't make a trip up here, I can ship a case...or maybe we can meet halfway sometime?

Blue Diamond, Let it Shine is actually in Washington, but they have a warehouse in Sacramento that they ship their wax out of.

My bad, I meant Tanya and not Trish.... I am so dizzy lately with this damn pneumonia...just getting over it and it still has me feeling like crap.

Anyway, Thank you for the info Trish on the wax.

And we can chat too if you want to quit, we can start a new quit smokers group!! :D

For me, I went to bed one night and said I am done with this stuff and tomorrow is a new day. So the next day I got up early and decided to do something I NEVER DO, I went for a long brisk walk....came back, had a nice breakfast and kept myself real busy all day and every time I desired one, I chewed on a piece of carrot or cellery or fruit. Did it daily, once I got past a week it got a bit easier. After 2 weeks it go easier and so on. HTH

Ok like I spoke way tooooo soon! Last night had a really really sucky nite and broke down had a couple smokes but today I'm back to none. Shouldnt happen again I hope.

Trish I'm looking for a weekend coming up soon to drive up there. Might have to bring some rugrats with me but all is good.

I still have your number Trish so I'll look at my calendar and get in touch with yah. We'll throw the kids in the pool!

I'm so excited to be around someone touching wax these days. I really miss it! I ordered two new molds from Janet and am itching to make some pumpkins!!!