Body Mist

pamperme

...I made these up last night..put kids in bed at 8...hubby worked until 6am..so I had a little ME time..lol

They are from left to right

White Tea & Lilac, Sandalwood, Sweet Pea Flower, Spring Rain, Frootie Patootie, Citrus & Basil and Pink Shuga

:D

I made up two of each..for now.

tn_DSCF0003_1.JPG

I'm fairly new at this B&B...how did u make your labels...or did you have a professional make them...I have a hard time finding a software program for the labels I need...any advice. tks...ssmith

Print Shop and waterproof 2x4 labels from elements bath & body.. they come out pretty nice and no smears, smudges ..nice heavy paper..kinda feels like thin plastic kinda.:undecided

They look very nice Rach. Soooo that white tea blend is that good of a sticker? I may have to go find some lol.

yep...I LOVE IT!...NG White Tea/Keystone Lilac 3 to 1 mix...give it a whirl..I have been wearing it like everyday..he he.:D

gonna try mixing it with jasmine and a few other ones as well..you know those kick butt so strong you cant stand them scents..the white tea seems to tone them down nicely